Trap Adventure 2 – a website that aggregates a variety of exciting free games. About Trap Adventure 2, it is the game with the biggest hits, attracting many participants. If you intend to join the game, then the following information is definitely for you. Understanding the security policy will help you understand and feel more secure when participating in this virtual world.
- What information does Trap Adventure 2 collect?
- Why does Trap Adventure 2 collect this information?
- What information are we not to collect?
- How do we protect the information we collect?
What information does Trap Adventure 2 collect?
There is a lot of information about you, but we are only to collect a few basic information when you play Trap Adventure online on trapadventure2.org.
- Personal information such as full name, email, and some other simple information will be available on our website during your registration to participate in the web game.
- We also recorded such metrics as a game hit, playtime, participation history, rating, and some game-related operations.
- Some information such as location, country, IP address is also automatically saved in the game.
- In addition, we may also collect your IP address, name, image, Facebook settings.
Why does Trap Adventure 2 collect this information?
- Make it simpler to log into the game next time
- Make it easy for us to support and troubleshoot
- Announce new services and game offers to your fastest
- Create a healthy environment, avoid criminals and scammers
- It is convenient for us to listen to your feedback.
What information are we not allowed to collect?
We do not have the right to collect information regarding children 13 years of age or younger to save in Adventure Trap 2.
How do we protect the information we collect?
To ensure the safety of players’ information, we have an information security team. In addition, the game has settings for participants to freely change and delete their own information. If you feel your information is in danger, please contact us by email immediately. But often, this happens very little.